Ok. Now that I know my computer works, I'll try this again.
So, dear readers, I had a great trip to Montana! There are a great series of paths along the creek in the subdivision near my parents' house. Taking walks in the morning was a great way to start the day. Also, Mom and I quilted and got both of our projects done! I was able to complete a vintage-style 30's quilt that is currently getting long-armed for a nice finish. Yay! (Now to move to a place where we have a guest room.) All in all, it was great to visit the family and to relax.
In other news, the job couldn't be better. I can't believe I didn't make the NICU switch a long time ago! I'm a little nervous about having to interview in the next six months due to the shortage of nursing jobs these days. H0pefully Mike will be able to take a year-long internship somewhere near a level III or IV NICU! What's really rewarding is when you see babies admitted that look like they might not make it, and a few months later, they're going home. It's probably one of the most rewarding jobs I've encountered knowing that we helped get them to that point.
Anyway, more work to do. 'Til another time, dear blog readers!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good to see you back on here! So glad your visit with your family was refreshing and that you love your job. Its always great to love what you do. :) Now I should probably post something on my blog since its been way too long.
Post a Comment