Hello, dear blog readers! I'm currently sitting on my couch marvelling at how messy a small space can get within a single day or two. I'm finding that as quickly as I can put away a baby toy or two, he's following behind me pulling everything back out again. Plus, I'm finding all sorts of missing items in strange places. For example: in the baby laundry basket today, I located my missing quilt pen, the small carafe handle for the espresso machine, and my calculator. Doing dishes is out during the day since someone is constantly trying to crawl in it--Time to get some room gates! Vacuuming means I have to keep little lips and teeth from biting a cord that moves as I go along from one end of the room to the other. In short: I don't know how people with toddlers keep a clean house! I'm certainly not that organized or efficient, but one of these days I'll figure out how to get stuff clean after he goes to bed at night.
In other news, we just spent a week in Chicago visiting family. It was one of the most beautiful fall seasons I've seen in years! I was missing my camera--I managed to find it on the very last day after most of the extended family had left and the leaves were falling off of the trees. Oh well. I can't really blame the baby for THAT incident since I thought I had left the camera at home and I had merely put it in an unusual place.
Happy Thursday, dear blog readers!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment