Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Day at the Pool

Hello, dear blog readers! Hard to believe almost a month has past since I've last posted.

In the interest of getting caught up on posting photos, I'll just say this: the best time to go to the pool is in the mid-morning on a cloudy day when the temperature is still 80 degrees. No one else there to see our kiddies cry in fear from the water!

 The pool skeptic
 Checking out the water....in shorts that don't fit quite right
 Smalls slept through the whole swimming "lesson"
 He REALLY didn't want to get in the water. The shallow end of the pool is only 6 inches deep, which allowed me to force the poor fella into the pool for a short time without incidence of absolute terror
 Running away


 There go the shorts again.
Maybe the pool wasn't so bad after all!

1 comment:

Jane in TX said...

Darling! I love those curls in the back.