Thursday, December 27, 2012

Circumventing the Confusion

Hello, dear blog readers! Well, I have to admit that Blogger is starting to get the best of me. As I write this, my photos are appearing in HTML language. I hope I accidentally don't delete something. Originally I signed on in order to clear out some old photos from the memory bank since Blogger wouldn't let me upload anything new. But, much to my surprise, I was able to upload these. My beautiful girl is now a couple of days shy of 9 months old, but hasn't changed much facially (other than four new teeth!) since these photos were taken. Toodler hasn't changed a bit in looks. The only difference there is that he now communicates quite well verbally, and is busier than ever. It's so much fun to see them develop into completely unique little people! Since we didn't get out a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" letter (yet), I hope this will suffice for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, Pam! I just love the curls on Toodler - reminds me of Brando's curls when he was little. And smalls blowing the spit bubbles is so cute!

Michael Gregga said...

Boy those pictures turned out well!