Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Late Night Musings

That's right, dear blog readers, this time I shall put "Bon Jour" in the right place! :o) Too bad I don't really know French, although my Espanol is improving.

I have to say that I think I'm quite ready for bed now. I just got done enjoying a late-night bowl of fresh strawberries with ricotta cheese, one of my fave Syrah wines from Orfila, and an Acid cigar (something I don't do more than 2-3 times a year) outside with my sweetie and my father-in-law. What could be better to relax oneself before going to bed? I thought last night perhaps reading and applying some good-smelling lotions, etc. would help, but for some strange reason only managed about 3-4 hours of sleep after laying in bed for a while and getting stiff and cranky. I guess I'll give the old tried-and-true-up-late-with-wine-and-cigars Italian way a try today. :o)

I will blog more about our trip (for those of you who haven't already heard the tales) later, dear blog readers, since I have to be up early for yet another computer charting class. I will also let you all know how the new job is going.

Buenas Noches, dear blog readers!

No comments: