What did the Greggas do to kiss 2010 good-bye and good riddance? We went for a spontaneous hike yesterday, and it was GREAT! There had been a thick fog with a carpet of frost the night before, and it was a nice sunny morning/early afternoon with just enough gray to allow for great picture-taking with the Pentax. (Still learning the settings, but had good opportunities to shoot some Oregon green!) It's been more than 10 years since I've been hiking in the woods around the New Year. It's one of things I love about this place: even though it rains a lot, you can still get out and about without getting into too much snow.
I'm working on uploading some of the pictures. Here goes...I haven't gotten into the photo editing programming yet, but you can get the idea from the following "raw data."
And, my personal favorite...



2 comments:
Pam, these pix are fantastic! Great job. I love the devolving series of pix on the couch.
The raw data are just fine. Looks like it was a great day of walking through the mountains.
Post a Comment