Hello, dear blog readers! Happy Holiday Season!
Well, after a particularly horrendous week and a half of work, (and consequently insomnia-filled days,) I have found a great stress relief when coming home from work in the morning.
For those of you who have never read the "All Creatures Great and Small" books by James Harriot, I highly recommend them.
BBC had a TV series several years ago based on these books. If I hadn't read the books, I probably would not pick up on the humor in the videos, but having watched the movies a few times, the humor is definitely there. Nothing like one of those to put anyone (with a cheesy BBC-loving sense of humor) in a good mood! That and a smiley infant. Those two things make my day.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We are excited about seeing that smiley little infant soon, and glad his mommy is experiencing some stress relief. I love the Christmas blog paper.
Post a Comment