Hello, dear blog readers! Since yesterday was a bit cooler generally-speaking, I decided to pick a few more blackberries before they're all done for the season. I decided to try a blackberry jam recipe that is totally sugar-free, and I have to say: making three batches of it was TOTALLY worth all the scratches and brambles and sweating in the kitchen!
Even Mike (notorious berry hater) got in on the action, and LIKED the jam, if you can believe it!
Even the foam got put to good use over Green yogurt. It's the best foam I've ever tasted.
The Final Product!
And, of course, no major kitchen venture would be complete without a little extra help from a happy baby.
Happy Wednesday, dear blog readers!
2 comments:
She meant GREEK yogurt, not GREEN yogurt! There's no fuzzy yogurt in this house!
Wow, you got a good amount of jam there! My dad really misses those Oregon blackberries. They sprout up everywhere. I remember one summer while we were visiting my grandma, we set to work on cleaning and sprucing up her house inside and out and her backyard was just a blackberry mess. We got TONS of scratches all up and down our arms from cutting them down and removing them. Looked like we got into a major fight with a cat! Ouch!
Post a Comment