Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You Might Be a Mom If....

Hello, dear blog readers. Not that I have ever done (or contemplated doing) ANY of these things below, but since I'm sure some people can relate, I thought I'd do one of those "you might be a mom of a toddler if...."

So, here goes. You MIGHT be the mom of a toddler if:
1) You look at all of the onesies on hand, find that they have stains on the front, and go through the laundry pile to see if there are any that look cleaner.
2) You have stopped caring that your child has a fetish with chewing on shoelaces. There are only so many high places to put shoes.
3) Your kid lets you know it's time for a diaper change by crawling away into the other room and patiently sitting by the changing table while you finish your blog post.

That's about all I can think of for now.

In other big news, now that folks have seen the insulin pump again, the cat is more or less out of the bag with people knowing about baby #2, coming next spring to a hospital near....Well, us, wherever we may be. So for those of you wondering why I have disappeared off of the face of blogging, I can tell you that my days have been consumed with extra nappage and morning sickness, all good signs that things are going as they ought!

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers! Now that C. is down for his morning nap, it's time to go pick a few more wild blackberries, which around here grow like weeds and are quite delicious!

No comments: