Sunday, September 16, 2012

Holding Pattern

Hello, dear blog readers! I thought I had better post something since I have been doing a terrible job of keeping regular posts over the summer. We have no new news. This might NOT be entirely a bad thing. I was supposed to hear from the second opinion/specialist a week and a half ago, but no news...Well, as "they" say, no news is good news. No more malignant vs. benign updates. So, in the spirit of being tired a lot and not cleaning the house or vacuuming much these days, I'd like to just say: I'm finishing a quilt in the next couple of days that I've been working on for four years! I might not be getting a lot of little things done, but creativity abounds! Will post more when we actually HAVE news to report. Happy Sunday evening, dear blog readers!

1 comment:

Jane in TX said...

I hope you will post a photo of your completed quilt! I'm in awe of anyone who can sew on a button properly, much less create a quilt! WELL DONE!!