So, dear long-lost-but-not-forgotten-blog-readers, I FINALLY got around to getting my hair cut, styled, and frosted today! Me dear mother-in-law introduced me to a salon where the stylist did a fantastic job (one of my best haircuts yet) for a little more than half the usual price I pay. Good to know! Less expensive salons DO sometimes do a better job!!
I have to say, though, that as I was sitting in the salon chair feeling pampered, my pride (or vanity?) was slightly wounded when I noticed my first WHITE hair--not gray, mind you, but actual white....Although I haven't actually spotted any grays yet thus far. The Plucking of the Great White occurred before my hair was prepped for the treatment; I think the stylist was in the back somewhere mixing whatever chemicals were needed for my highlights. Thus, at least, it will be another month or two until I have to look for it again.
All of that to say thank heaven for dye. I hope my vanity can take it for another few years. :o)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment