Okay, dear blog readers, I normally keep my social/societal thoughts to myself, but as I'm really mad right now, here are my cynical thoughts for the day. Why is it that my tax dollars fund single moms to raise brats who live off of our system, who don't work, and who have nothing to do but steal my car (or scooter) for fun? And, to top it off, my paycheck pays for the gangbangers to breed as teenagers. More single parents who continue to live off of the system and to consume my paycheck. Lovely. In the meantime, lots of folks like us lose money to these people via taxes and outright theft and can't have a family due to our bills. It sucks. Why can't we be harder on crooks? Maybe if they had harsher consequences to fear, they'd behave a little better. What ever happened to cutting off hands of thieves? It would make them think twice.
Okay. I'm done with my tirade for now.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I agree with the cutting off of hands! It totally stinks on how our system works for the people who cause problems and gives the rest of us a bad deal. Your feelings are probably echoed by many people. It sometimes feels good to vent though, eh? :)
Cutting off their hands doesn't go far enough. I say that they should be tortured forever, non-stop and that...oh, right, that's exactly what IS going to happen.
Come Lord Jesus, come quickly.
Post a Comment