Hello, dear blog readers! I don't know why I feel compelled to write about my latest and greatest find, but here it is.
For those of you with hands that are chapped, dry, etc., I highly recommend Trader Joe's orange blossom hand soap. Seriously! The stuff not only cleanses your hands, but it heals them! All natural ingredients, too.
I was skeptical the first time I used it. My first thought was that it smells like truck stop soap. But, between washing my hands at work all the time and washing at home with cooking, cleaning, and many diaper changes, my hands looked like they belonged to some zombie or creature from the black lagoon. However, being on a rather tight budget these days, I figured I would finish the bottle of soap (despite the smell) and then buy something else.
After a week or so, though, I noticed that my hands were no longer chapped and had stopped bleeding. A week after that, no chappage at all! The stuff really works.
So, for those of you with a Trader Joe's nearby, try it out (if you don't mind the smell)! And, actually, even the smell grew on me after a while.
Happy Saturday to you all!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is awesome!!! I will have to try it. I don't have to wash my hands as often as you do, but every winter chapped hands is a problem for me. I use Walgreens liquid soap with aloe vera to refill containers around the house here. I can't use anything with shea butter. I wonder if it is the honey or the orange blossoms that have the real healing power? It might be the honey. But if it works -- hey do it. I saw this available on amazon by the way.
Post a Comment