Sunday, February 3, 2013

Toddlerisms

Hello, dear blog readers! I'm afraid I don't have anything of consequence about which to write, other than a few "isms" my silly little man has been spouting at me lately. (And the toddler is pretty funny, too.)  Ha ha.

Actually, it's the toddler, not my spouse, I wish to quote.

"What does a bowel say? Whoo! Whoooo!" (I think he meant owl. You get the point.)
Upon seeing a jello salad/dessert I made for a baby shower: "Ohhhh! Cake! Happy birthday to meeee, happy birthday to meeeeee!...Happy birthday to a box, happy birthday in a box....." (I'm not sure I follow, but I think it's a little bit funny.)
(To the tune of 'Old MacDonald':) "Buzzy Buzzy Lightyear, E-I-E-I-Ooooooooh!...(long pause) Grandpa Himer Farm Farm Farm! E-I-E-I-O!!!!!" (I'm sure my dad will appreciate the Grandpa humor.)

Happy Early Monday Morning to you all, dear blog readers!

No comments: