About a week and a half ago we went to Legoland, courtesy of one of the kids from church who works there. What a cool place! Those of you who have kids (or who were kids once and played with legos) should go if you're ever in the area. I'm trying to post some pictures of the event. The people who built the sites definitely have a sense of humor. (See if you can spot the guy on the toilet. He was part of the New York skyline display.) They have minitown USA, which includes a pretty elaborate display of Vegas (including signs with lighting--all made from Legos), New York New York, New Orleans, San Francisco (or is it LA?), pirate displays, theme park rides (mostly for kids), dinosaur displays, and random other lego characters. All in all, a fun day.
Well, I'm off to Champion's for a breakfast with my fellow RN's. (No, I didn't work last night, but night people tend to stick together!)










2 comments:
Yeay! You're here! You made it!!!
Those dang spiders!
Post a Comment