Monday, November 5, 2007

Passing of Time

I can't believe it's already coming into the holiday season, and that it's November. Somehow time seems to completely escape me. I had the privelege of being a labor nurse for one of the seminary wives the other night, and it was the best delivery I've seen in a long time. The next patient I cared for had anxiety problems and litterally had a panic attack upon admission to her room and the labor routines were explained, but there have been worse things. At least no hemorrhages for the night.

I'm getting a little nervous about renewing my RN license out here. I just received it last fall, (they're supposed to last 2 years), but already I have a renewal expiration date set for the end of this month. The online system hasn't worked for the last couple of weeks. If I'm unable to renew online, I will have to take a trip up to Sacramento (9 hours away in good traffic) to renew in person, which isn't what I'd like to do. If I don't renew, my job gets suspended. Not fun. So please pray that the online renewal will work for me this week. Kinda frustrating.

Well dear readers, that's about all I have to add at this time. Ghee is doing very, very well in school. I love my sweetie. Work is worth it. I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: