Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Leaving Las Bozeman

Well folks, I am enjoying my last morning in Montana. The weather here has been excellent, and it was nice to actually enjoy some snow while being here. My camera is not functional; I discovered yesterday after taking some neat pictures that there is an error with the memory card. Alas, I have no more pictures of the trip, but I might be able to salvage those that I took yesterday.

Did I mention that I got my kitty fix? (For all of you cat haters out there, not all kitties are bad.)

I really miss my sweetie and can't wait to see him again. It's always nice to go home to one's spouse after being gone for almost a week.

Well, dear bloggers, that's about all for now. Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

G4and2Cats said...

I noticed yur list of favorite movies... did you know The Girl With the Pearl Earring was a book first? If you haven't read it, I suggest doing so. It was written by one of my favorite authors Tracy Chevalier. Of course the book was a million times better than the movie (which I also loved)She has about 5 books out - The Lady and the Unicorn being the best one. Check it out!

Night Nurse said...

Good reading recommendations! Yay! I'll have to look into those. I'm hoping to get my library card while I'm still on vaca. (Sad that I haven't gotten to it yet; the library has been closed before when I tried.)