Well, dear blog readers, I did it again. I can't believe how working nights makes me want to sleep a good 14-16 hours a night at least once a week, but it does. I managed after getting home from seeing Prince Caspian (good movie, BTW) to fall asleep at 3:3o in the morning and not wake up until 5:50 yesterday evening...just in time to get ready for work. I feel a lot of times like my life is completely disorganized and that I can't keep track of my days very well. Hopefully this will improve with a little more routine this summer.
As for other news, do you ever have those moments in public where something embarrassing happens (it could be anything from excess gas to tripping and hitting yourself on some foreign object) and you look around in hopes that no one has noticed? If you have had these moments before, are you the type of person who merely tries NOT to look around and pretend that everything is cool, ("Nothing to see here," you say to yourself,) or do you suddenly go red and start apologizing quickly for your mishap? I'm curious to see how my blog readers respond in these types of scenarios since most of our nurses have very different responses in a number of these situations.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Depends on the situation. I usually try to make a joke of it. It's hard to just ignore it.
I think I usually say something, just incase someone is around and so that I make it known that I DID do something stupid.
UGh. I do stupid stuff all the time! I just laugh at myself now. There's no way to hide it sometimes. I blame it on the fact that I have two children and that I only get about 5 hours of sleep each night therefore my mind (and body) has turned to mush. What are you gonna do?
Post a Comment