Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged!

Well, since I can't think of anything terribly clever to write after this last night of work, I thought I'd respond to Sarah's blog about "Four Things." I can't really tag anyone else, though, since most of my fellow bloggers are already in her list. :o)

4 things that I was doing 10 years ago:
1) Starting up my 2nd year at Dordt
2) Writing music
3) Taking organ lessons
4) Um, I can't really think of anything else too mysterious or exciting....I must have memory loss because I can't think of anything else!

4 things on my to-do list today:
1) Sleep until 1:00 this afternoon
2) Visit the chiropractor
3) Get a cost-co membership (hooray for stuffed salmon and steaks on the grill!)
4) Finish putting the packed bags away and more laundry

4 random things I love about my husband:
1) His vocal percussion "techno" imitations
2) His "sad" face when he's looking sheepish...Like a kid who got caught
3) Ghee likes cookies
4) He tries to talk to me with his "borg machine" (CPAP) on at night while I try to guess what he's saying

4 jobs that I have had:
1) Telemarketer at Dordt (it was an assigned work-study! I didn't volunteer....)
2) Hotel maid (never again!!)
3) Greenhouse staff: I would do it again in a heartbeat!
4) I worked in a theater arts department in the costumes doing sewing, assisting with design, and repairing fabrics for plays. Another job I would love to do!

4 movies I've seen more than once:
1) Memoirs of a Geisha
2) Shawshank Redemption
3) Maverick
4) Ocean's 11

4 places I have lived:
1) Bozeman, MT (21 years)
2) Sioux Center, IA
3) Chicago(land), IL
4) Escondido, CA

4 places I have been:
1) England
2) Netherlands Antilles (near Venezuela)
3) Pulled over in Nebraska for going 66 in a 60 mph zone
4) Wall Drug, SD

4 places I want to visit: (which to choose? So many!!)
1) China or Japan
2) France
3) Italy
4) Duke and Mim's house (Mike's parents)

4 TV shows I watch:
1) CSI
2) Burn Notice
3) What Not to Wear (honestly, I'm not copying anyone....I love this show!)
4) Iron Chef America

4 things you might not know about me:
1) The last time I was on a snowmobile, it rolled over top of me (sorry, Dad!)
2) I decided not to be a music performance major due to carpal tunnel syndrome
3) I like the sun but don't like to lay in it because I don't want more freckle spots
4) I'm a nurse, but I have a difficult time sometimes seeing/smelling certain bodily fluids of various sorts smells

And now I really must go to bed...Especially if I want to be up by 1:00....Goodnight, dear fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A peek into the life of Pammy. A fun read!