Hello, dear blog readers! It's amazing to me how much (or rather, how quickly) time flies when...well, when you're not getting much sleep. This week my sister came to visit, and we had a great time! Photos will follow in the coming days.
Prior to her visit, I had one early morning with our little babe. He was wide awake and NOT crying with gas/spitty pain, so I decided to experiment with some of the settings on my camera. (Pretty sad that I'm just now figuring them out after owning it for almost five years.)
So here are the photos of Little Babe. Happy viewing, and Happy Saturday Night!
Okay, so he wasn't really cooperative for the belly shots. Nor was the bathrobe. I didn't realize until after the fact that the string tie looks like it's sprouting from his head. Guess I'll have to learn how to use photo shop!
Note the wax-on wax-off hand. Hard to keep him still for very long.
I was hoping for some cute facial frontal shots, but this was about the time he peed. Everywhere. Tight waistband wrappings and elastic checks mean nothing to this boy; newborn sizes seem too small and size ones are a little big. Maybe he'll grow into them soon! :o)
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh I think I have you figured out! If I see you on facebook making a note or two, I know you'll be checking my blog, and then updating yours!! The pictures are so cute, he is getting soooooo big! Hope you are enjoying every minute! :)
He is getting so big...what a sweetie
Such a sweetie! Kiss those little baby cheeks for me!
Post a Comment