Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Day in the Life

Hello, dear blog readers! First of all, I would like to announce that after months of looking, Hubby was able to procure a job yesterday part-time at a factory in Philomath! He started today. I've been hoping he hasn't needed to be outside very much since it has been pouring rain (or, at least, since we woke up at 5:00 it has been raining).

Secondly, I decided to bust out my camera to see if I could capture some photos of Toodler doing his thing, which is usually a game of "Hurricane C. has struck the building." While I was washing some dishtowels today, he managed to find the drawer with sandwich bags.

 The guilty party, empty box in hand....
Running away from the crime scene

1 comment:

Auntie Kates said...

Hooray!!! I am so glad Mike found some work - hope it works out good for him (no pun intended). I love the pictures of Toodler, especially the last one with the "innocent" look!