Hello, dear blog readers! Here are the latest highlights of our little growing family.
1) Still pregnant! Hallelujah! Taking massive amounts of meds that usually mean I'm ready for bed by about 7:00 at night, but I'll take that with headaches over having a preemie in the NICU an hour or two away for the next three months ANY DAY.
2) Although Hubby is still looking for work, our prayers have been answered in that we have had a greater peace in our household than we have in our whole marriage. (I think.) So far we've managed to avoid getting in everyone else's hair. Toodler C. thinks it's great fun having both parents at home, and it's been really nice to have Hubby's "extra" pair of hands around (when he's not out job hunting or trying to get interviews, running errands for me, etc.) I never thought keeping my feet up would decrease the contractions in quantifiable intensity, but it definitely makes a difference, especially when it comes to doing dishes/tidying up the kitchen, changing diapers, etc.
3) New words spoken this week: "bapple" (or apple, which refers to any sort of produce, but apples in particular), "sree" (yes, we still haven't put our little four-footer tree into storage--I haven't had the hard to remove it yet due to great Toodler enjoyment), and "baby." He has recently discovered the photo album a friend made for us of himself when he was born. I'm not sure that Toodler recognizes himself, but he definitely understands the concept of other infants, which is great for us! I don't think he knows that he'll be getting stuck with one soon.... :o) He he hee.
Other than that, dear blog readers, not much new to blog about at this time. We're working on remaining pregnant, staying healthy, getting a job for Hubs, and enjoying every minute of the Toddler learning phase (even if it means finding creative ways of keeping him from throwing things into a closed bathroom with a closed toilet). Ah, the fascination that the whirley bowl has for the growing mind of a youngster!
Happy Thursday, dear blog readers!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad for a positive update!
Post a Comment