Hello, dear blog readers! Here we are, 28 weeks along, and still pregnant! Contractions aside, the rest of the pregnancy is going really well, and for every day of being pregnant, we are very grateful.
I got to leave the house for the first time in a while this past week in order to sit with my feet up at a friend's house. Toodler and I got the royal treatment: very VERY yummy Vegan fare, tea, company, and lots of play time for Big C. (He was so tired when we got home that he went to bed at 5:15!) Here are pictures from the day's events. Apparently Toodler only has an affinity for making grabs at MY camera when I'm the one behind it. He was too busy playing to make a go for a different photographer. It figures that a child will behave a little better for anyone other than Mom.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad you are ok and still preggie. Kids always behave for everyone else but their parents. Wait til school time. On outings your kid will be assigned to someone else. Better that way...haha
We just moved back to Esco this weekend. That apt was way to small for us and we didn't like people upstairs making noise. So we found a great townhouse here and it feels like a mansion to us. God sure can pick them. This place is so nice. Being the bedrooms are upstairs, I will have some great exercise...haha
Post a Comment