Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Cyooooooom!"

Hello, dear blog readers! For those of you who have been out of touch with toddler vernacular for a while, that's ok. It took me a while to figure out what he was trying to say as well. To make a long story short, Toodler remembered his old nemesis, The Dreaded Vacuum, when he went wandering into the guest bedroom and spied the beast sitting in a corner. (It, along with several household objects, is waiting for me to find its "everything-in-its-place" spot.)

Toodler proceeded to run through the house shouting Its Name as he went. Maybe one day it won't be the cause for such crying and terror in our home.

Happy Tuesday to you, dear blog readers!

2 comments:

Auntie Kates said...

Funny! I love baby language!

Jane in TX said...

Poor Toodler. To discover his nemesis followed him all the way from CA--and has even taken up residence in the guest room! DO follow Auntie Kates' excellent advice to not give up or give in to the insurance/moving company until you arrive at a fair settlement. I am REALLY sorry about this moving nightmare. Your yard will yield to your attacks & eventually become a show place! I know your green thumb. I DIDN'T know anyone still owned a hand push rotary mower!