Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Murphy's Law

So yesterday, I got sent home at 0500. Oh boy! I was so excited; I cooked all of our meals for the day and even made some banana bread with a couple of dour-looking bananas. Baking! Who knew? And then, at about 8:30 or so, the HOA (home owners' association) repair crewmen showed up to grind away on the wall/stairway by the bedroom. So much for sleep. Wa wa waaahhhhh....

On the bright side, I had two very good deliveries over the last two nights. Things are finally a little more "normal" on the unit; our census is back to normal after high acuity these last 7-8 months.

That's about all...Gotta go take some more Coldeez and have some tea, and then time for biddy-bye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pamela! I've been meaning to write you- we hear snippets about your life from the Jenkins. How is everything going? My job here is so very different from Palomar- it's great- and I myself will be on the delivery table next month! Crazy. Email me if you're up for it- I'd love to hear how you are doing. meganbeglin at gmail.