Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alas....

Do you ever have one of those moments, dear bloggers, when you decide to do something really healthy for yourself, like make a salad when you get home from work when really all you want to do is find something "munchy" to satisfy your food crave? And then, after slicing and dicing your procuce, you find your dressing, take a bite and think, "Ah, this is worth it!" Well, this morning I did just that. I was chewing away when I grabbed the bottle of sesame-ginger dressing and noticed the expiration date: 12/07. Oops. Oh well.

In other news, I'm still working on getting my applications filled for this summer's trip to Chicago. I haven't worked with my boss in a few weeks now, but I saw her on the unit this morning and she was proceeding to hound me about filing the paperwork for leave time and/or quitting. I haven't had a chance to sit down and actually tell her that I plan to quit (when I tried that last time, she tried telling me just to get a leave of absence), so I'm hoping to sit down with her next week when we are both at work at the same time. That's not a meeting I relish, but the upside is that she has lots of new grads that will be done with their orientation by then. I will hopefully be easily replaced I hope.

1 comment:

G4and2Cats said...

Pammy where are yoooouuuuu?!?!?!