So, dear blog readers, I have come to a conclusion: working with Brits (or the Irish too) is awesome. When you're having a rough day (or night depending on when you work), it's pretty hard to stay uptight when you have someone working next to you saying things like "Sure thing, lovey." Between the accents and the phrases, the Brits have a way of putting me in a jolly good mood.
As it happens, I was discussing vacations with someone from Ireland the other night. Somehow the conversation veered toward potty discussions: paying for the use of public bathrooms while vacationing, etc. My favorite line of the night was, "It's always a bit of a relief to come home to your own loo."
Jolly good, jollly good!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Tally ho dear blog friend! I love working near those ladies too! I find myself saying and talking like them before the nights end! I love your background on your blog! Now.....I've got to hit the loo now......bye!
Post a Comment