Friday, November 20, 2009

More potty musings....

So, dear blog readers, here are some more nighttime musings. I had to take a class the other day for work. As it usually happens, once the lectures break for 15 minutes, nearly every woman in the room flees for the restroom after having had morning coffee and various beverages. I was waiting in line, and the first stall that opened up smelled terrible! Apparently, the poor girl who had previously occupied the premesis was having issues. At the time, there was no one in line behind me, so I braved the smell and went about the business.

The problem is that more people filtered into the bathroom behind me. Whoops! It didn't occur to me until I was washing my hands that those poor folks probably thought that I was the guilty party! Next time there are massive crowds in the bathroom, I think I might find another bathroom in the facility and avoid the potential for embarrassment.

Indeed, it's always a relief to go home to your own loo.

2 comments:

Mim said...

This happens at my office all the time. For awhile we had someone who really had issues. I think it might have been one of our temps because it seemed to clear up in the last few weeks. And I would go to the other bathroom because I didn't want anyone to think it was me!!!

Gospel.or.Death said...

That's just silly. Get some Febreeze in there, spray it down, and do the deed. And if someone thinks you smell, well, it's a bathroom. Better to smell IT up than to fart out in public.

But I have to say that in this men probably have it easier. We have the choice of standing or sitting. If standing, no one would ever think that we were the stinky party. And I usually only sit at home.

Though I have to say that I've done my fair share of public sitting, what with the Marines and college and workin' at Walmart and all. In boot camp in the Marines, they didn't even have doors on the stalls. I HATE THAT! In college, well, you get used to it.

So what about Walmart? Well, let's just say I didn't have a very good work ethic, and the bathroom was a great place to be when you were supposed to be working. A little bit of chewing tobacco really helped the time fly by. Yep, I got paid to sit on the pot and dip Kodiak. It's good work...if you can get it. Hahahahaha...