Thursday, November 12, 2009

The stars align...or do they?

Well, dear blog readers, I was just about to say what a great night I was having. For those of you who commute, do you ever find those rare days when traffic just clears out of your lane, you hit most of the green lights along the way, and you get to go a consistent speed without having to vent your road rage while watching someone in the left lanes doing 50MPH and someone in the right lane doing 95mph? Well, that was my type of drive to work tonight. Smooth traffic; I didn't get stuck behind one car. It was fantastic!

Then, to work: both babies sleeping, pooping, peeing and doing everything they should be.

(Imagine a long pause....Nurse on the run.)

Now that I said that, hello cardiac arrhythmia and bradycardia! Gotta go; that's what I get for attempting to blog while my patients sleep. So much for the stars aligning, but it'll still be a pretty darn good night, even if for no other reason than that I had a good drive to work.

No comments: