Hello, dear forlorn blog readers! It has been a rather insane and tumultuous month, but I'm back from all of my travels. If I don't have to see the inside of another airport again until after Cameron is born, I'll be greatly relieved!
So, what's new with the Gregga residence, you ask? Well, for starters, I put in my last day's notice today. Mike's internship is working out/falling into place, and I got a job offer in labor and delivery, so we'll both be starting the first week of June more or less. We don't have a place to live picked out yet, although we've found a few places on Craig's List and various realtor websites that look promising.
So now I'm in the middle of the Spring Clean Thing and trying to pack. Yesterday, I managed to wash down most of the living room walls/baseboards, clean the tracks for the sliding glass door/window, and clean a number of nick-nacks. I figure it'll be more of a pain to do that now, but if I don't have to clean as much on the other end when we move in, that'll be a better way to go. Let the packing commence!
Mike is in the middle of writing papers/gearing up for the end-of-the-semester stress. I can't believe he graduates next month! This semester is going way too fast....At least, it feels like it for me, since I feel a little whelmed at how much work there is to do between now and then. Onward and forward, fearless blog readers!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad to hear you got a job but I heard it was nights. Blecch! Well, you guys will make it through all the craziness. Thinking of you three as you gear up for all the upcoming changes/transitions.
Oh, no! your leaving????? I hope you keep up your blog so we can keep in touch when you move. I would surely love that!!!
Yes, we are indeed leaving. I think I will really be missing this job when I go; it's one of my favorite things about southern CA. :o( I'm hoping that the 8-hr night shift job will mean less strain on the joints, insulin regimen, sleep, etc., although I might as well forget about sleep for a while with a new little one!
Post a Comment