Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twirling About

Hello, dear blog readers. Last night I awoke in the middle of the night to an extraordinary abdominal pain, followed by little fluttery pitter-patter kicks to my stomach. No longer breech! Hooray! This morning, however, the pain continued for a short while on the way to work, and now those little flitters are back against my bladder and lower abdomen again. Breech or transverse lie. Bummer. Ah, well. For as much as I would like to avoid having a c-section with the first babe, I guess it's not the end of the world. Plus, he's still pretty little, which means he really DOES have time to change position. I'm wondering if I should take the time and money to do the birthing classes if he's not willing to cooperate.  :o}

As far as running/twirling around my apartment goes, I have a good part of the living room packed up. This week I hope to finish that and get started in the dining room and kitchen. I know the bedroom is by far the most daunting and has the most stuff that needs to be thrown away and/or given away, but I just can't bring myself to invite people over to help me with that, so I'm saving it for last. Must be a pride thing to not want anyone to see the amount of dirt in that room. It's been a "catch all" room for the last four years.

Anyway, dear blog readers, Happy Tuesday!

No comments: