Well, dear blog readers, some things are just not meant to handle and out-of-state move. Or, if you have the means, it's more expensive than just giving stuff away and getting something new in the new location. (Especially if those things add a bit of weight to the charge-by-pound moving truck!)
Today I finally worked up the nerve to give away my patio plants that managed to survive last summer's insect (and bee killer) onslaught. I found someone at the seminary who is very excited about gardening, and when I mentioned to her that I was looking for a good home for my plants, she was thrilled to take them. One thing I'll probably miss about California is the ease of growing certain herbs. I'll also miss this Martha Washington geranium. The color of this particular plant is not one I've seen before. It's not deep purple or magenta; nor is it a very bright pink. I love it!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment