Hello, dear blog readers! Another week or so gone by...I just don't understand where the time goes sometimes! The latest and greatest development is that Big C. feels the need to beg for table food, particularly if it's MY food. And how can I say no to such a cute little face when he comes over and starts hopping up and down and making little beggy noises?
There are two problems with this. 1) He seems to have a problem with bitty pieces of solid food--or any size solid food, for that matter. Too much of a good thing=yarfing up everything he's eaten in the last half hour. Not fun when you have to clean the carpet, wash the clothes, and throw the baby in the bath tub. 2) Since he's a little beyond teaching "please" and "thank you," I sometimes wonder if giving into this cute behavior will lead to a demanding approach on his part. The other day I had tea, and when I didn't give him any (it was hot and unsweetened), he started to cry.
Other than that, dear blot readers, not a lot to report at this time. We're almost at walking phase. Standing is no problem these days.
Happy Wednesday, dear blog readers!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment