So, I have another day off today! I hardly know what to do with myself. Usually the first day off is exhausting and I sleep for most of it, but by the second day or so I'm raring to go. I have some cleaning to do--I suspect our Marine friend Dave will be coming to stay here for the weekend again--and I'm pondering going to a staff meeting this a.m.....Hmm....I think there's supposed to be a women's fellowship get-together at Starbuck's tonight, but so far I've missed the last three or four meetings due to date changes per the other ladies, but I should be able to make it tonight! Yay.
We have our new Harry Potter book....For those who have already read it, don't tell me how it ends...Maybe that's what I'll do for the next hour or so until I get ready for our meeting. Hope everyone is enjoying their days!



1 comment:
Well, I haven't driven your car recently, so it can't be any lingering Ghee smell...
Post a Comment