Thursday, July 12, 2007

Help me, Rhonda!

Well folks, two shifts down, two to go! Not much to write today to family and friends....My brain seems to be a little mushy this morning. No major slimage of the nurse last night, thankfully. I have a lame joke that made me laugh on TV when I got home, though.

So an old lady walks out of her house and peeks over her fence. (No, this is not neighbor Wilson.) She sees the little neighbor boy digging a hole in his yard. After briefly watching his furious digging, she says, "What sort of hole are you digging there?" He replies, "I'm going to bury my goldfish." The old lady says, "My, that's an awefully large hole for such a small animal!" He says, "That's because it's inside of your stupid cat!"

Wa wa waaaa....(No, to all of you cat-haters out there, I'm still not coming over to the dark side.)

Some of you have been asking my hubby how work is going. Well, it's about the same. I learned an interesting fact, though: if we have maternity patients on the pediatric wing, there's a good chance if we work an extra shift that we get to work over there because their unit gets charged for paying us time and a half. That way, the birth center doesn't have to pay us time and half. Thus, I have fairly high hopes after an insane night last night that I'll get to go over there for a change.

No comments: