Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Good End to a Good Work Week

Hi, dear blog readers! Currently I am staying at work late since my replacement is waiting for a car accident to clear on the interstate before she can get to work. My sweet little patient is sleeping away, so it's a good moment for Blogging.

For those of you wondering, since I just finished my work week and had a great assignment all week, I am happy to say that I will be going to Chicago until next week Wednesday. I'm still debating about whether or not to take my laptop since I'm really terrible at IT stuff and connecting to foreign servers, etc. If I should take my computer along, I might blog my trip adventures. If not, I will save my adventures for blogging when I return.

Happy weekend, dear blog readers! Here's some San Diego sunshine for you! (It's cold even though it's clear and sunny, but it beats the snow that some of you are getting!)

1 comment:

T and B Rowe said...

I'll take some sunshine here in GA too! :) It's been rainy and foggy for like a week now.

Oh, and maternity clothes are the BEST!!! I packed mine up the other day... back to skinny jeans that require sucking in the tummy just to button them.

take care!
-Bethany