Monday, May 3, 2010

Taking a Break

Hello, dear blog readers! Well, much to my surprise today, I discovered that no longer is it the month of April; it's already the month of May! Time really flies between work and packing up boxes and doctor's appointments. Sigh.

The good news is that I'm taking a break from packing! I've been able to occasionally nap in the afternoon between packing sprees. So far the living room has been packed/spring-cleaned, walls washed, etc. I'm about done with the dining room, (with the exception of wiping things down), and I have a good start on the kitchen supplies as well. All told, 26 boxes packed so far! I'm saving the bedroom for last since it's the room I dread the most: it has served as a catch-all for the last four years. I managed an attempt a couple of years ago to try and get it somewhat organized, which definitely helps. There are still a couple of bags of odds and ends that I'd like to get organized before we move; it'll save me the trouble of having to organize it after we move. Plus, the more stuff I can give away/get rid of now, the less weight on the truck, and the less a move will cost us! Yay.

Well, dear blog readers, time for a pre-bedtime snack. Gotta manage these blood sugars!  :o)

No comments: