Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Running Out of Breath

Hello, dear blog readers! This week, there were re-runs of "I Love Lucy" on the Hallmark Channel. There were a couple of episodes where Lucy was pregnant. In one of them, she was trying to figure out how to bed down to reach something that fell on the floor. It was hysterically funny, but I have to say: I'm starting to relate! Little Cameron seems to have hit a growth spurt, and as my husband put it tonight when I came home: "Holy cow, you're getting big!"  :o)  While he didn't mean it in the sense of which it sounds, I know exactly what he means: my t-shirts are getting tight around the midsection, and it's harder to put shoes on. And there's still a little more than a whole trimester to go! Aw gee. So far, though, I've really enjoyed being pregnant. Can't complain as far as all that goes. Hopefully he won't stay in the breech position. I probably keep saying that, but it's true.

Other updates from our residence: the living room and dining room are packed. Now for the kitchen, bathroom and (most dreadfully) the bedroom. But, at least I have a good start! Also, my badge is up and running again from work. (I got locked in/out of the parking garage for two days in a row due to a fluke in occupational health. Last night I didn't get home until 8:45. Yuck!) My sweet hubby is slowly but surely knocking out his assignments and closing in on the end of the semester. Hooray! And I think I only have about two (or two-and-a-half) weeks left of work. Now that's hard to believe. I really like this particular job, and I'm going to miss it when we move away. But what's one more adventure in nursing, right?

Anyway, dear blog readers, time to figure out this Netflix for the playstation business. I packed up all of our DVD's, so we're doing the free trial this month to tide us over until we move.

1 comment:

Michael Gregga said...

And as I write this, Pam is enjoying the show "Lost" immensely. We're running Netflix through the Playstation, streaming directly to our HDTV. It's incredible. The quality is pretty much that of a blue ray. It's awesome!

This is way better than regular TV. You don't have to wait for the new episode, you just watch it, commercial free, and in beautiful quality. HD cable doesn't look nearly so good. Of course, I have an HDMI cable connecting the Playstation to the HDTV, which produces amazing gaming experiences by the way.

Anyway, that's the scoop.