Well, dear blog readers, yesterday my poor bedraggled hubby turned in his very last paper for school! Hooray! For the first time in about 4 months, he was in bed before midnight. I have to admire him for working like a machine. I, on the other hand, have enough senioritis to cover both of us. I got a whopping four boxes packed yesterday. That might seem like a lot if I were wrapping dishes, etc., but really they were just four small boxes of miscellaneous small kitchen gadgets and appliances. The kitchen is all but done; now it's just the bedroom and the bathroom/hallway closets! Hooray. I'm actually feeling pretty good about this move. So much so that I've gotten as far as midway through season 3 of the Lost marathon.
Well, dear blog readers, time to go back to work! Happy weekend!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I, Robot. Am I a machine...or something...more than a machine?
Post a Comment