So, dear blog readers, our little man rolled over this week for the first time--and deliberately did it twice in one afternoon! He also cut his first tooth. I've been suspicious since he's been waking up at 4:00 in the morning for three nights in a row. Today I found it when he chewed on my finger.
I don't usually wax on about politics, but for the first time in a long time, I got pretty annoyed and actually huffed at the TV last night when our Fearless Leader (the President) decided it was a good idea to announce in the news that maybe the average American family needs to not eat out as much or cancel a vacation. Since we only have one trip planned (or taken) to visit each of our families this year, and since we already have a tight budget, I'd love to know what else he thinks we should cut out of our budget in order to pay for healthcare.
I'd also like to know how he plans to stimulate restaurants and small businesses when they sink after he suggests the average American stop spending money in order to help the health care plan from which most of us Average Americans will not benefit. (The Average Non-American will get great benefits from this, and might even be able to go out to eat and take that vacation to go visit their relatives!)
Oh well. As Hubby likes to remind me, this world is not a permanent place. Our temporary woes only serve to remind me that there is a better eternity out there.
One free of teething pain, too!
On that note, the weed wacker guys just woke up the Poor Little Fella. Happy Wednesday, dear blog readers!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Aww, I love all the "firsts". Its always so exciting!
Post a Comment