Ok, so this doesn't have much to do with my cooking, but I just wanted to point out how my hubby re-arranged our freezer. Neat, huh? (And yes, that is Sweet Meat on the top right. Still haven't used it all.)
I tried my hand at making home-made minestrone--it was great! I didn't know a bunch of veggies in broth could be so filling.
The finished product. Parenthetically, I just rediscovered the sort of cheese grater that the Olive Garden uses on their salads. I love it! It makes using brick cheese so easy!
Julia Child's recipe of eggs coddled in herbed cream (left) and herbed beef stock reduction on the right. Yum yum!
The newest kitchen pupil! Learning along with Mom. This bumbo seat is great: when mom is out of sight, I can just move him into whatever room I'm working.



1 comment:
Wow. What good looking stuff. And what a cute little guy watching you. I love blogs!
Post a Comment