Friday, February 25, 2011

Toy Store

Hello, dear blog readers! Every once in a while, one comes across a store which charges more for their products than other chain stores, but that is in part because their rent is high and because they have a commitment to good quality products. And when a purchase is made, it is usually worth the extra pennies.

The Toy Factory of Corvallis is just such a store. I took Big C. there today in order to look for a shower gift for a friend, and I could have easily come out of the store with several boxes of wooden trains, various tracks, trucks, and wooden block sets for the little man. In addition to all of those goodies, there were several children's books. I DID come out of the store with several ideas of what I'd like to get my babe for the holidays next season, but no trains just yet.

I don't know where we'll be in the next year or so, but I sure hope there are other stores like these wherever we live!

No comments: