Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reruns

Hello, dear blog readers! I have to admit: in some ways there are a lot of pros and cons with watching Netflix. Number one con: so much time gets lost in front of the TV! I try to limit it to things like unwinding after work and spending an evening off with the Hubby, but sometimes (i.e. a day off) it's hard not to spend more time than necessary in front of the TV.

Favorite shows these days: 24 (Although I have to admit I'm REALLY not digging season 8 sans Tony Almeida's character), Lost, Ugly Betty, Better Off Ted, Pushing Daisies, and Drop Dead Diva. If you can stand some innuendo, "Better Off Ted" is a hilarious office parody. I think anyone who has ever worked in any office space, lab, or business can relate to this show.

Anyway, dear blog readers, back to watching an episode of 24 before going to bed! Happy Tuesday to you, dear blog readers!

No comments: