Hello, dear blog readers! Happy Saturday! I am happy to report that in our five and some odd years of marriage, I didn't know that one of our household cards had a rewards program attached until a couple of weeks ago. We have a card that we use for groceries and other basics, and at the end of every month, we pay it off. And as a result, we get a free i-pod docking station! The last time we had any kind of a sound system was the old radio I had before we were married. It died in the move to San Diego. The laptop sound just isn't the same.
In other news, I did not get the reduction in work hours. Oh well. At least my boss knows I'm looking to reduce my workload, so maybe they'll open up another position in the near future.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment