Hello, dear blog readers! One of the highlights of this week (aside from having my one day off in seven): we took Big C. for a well baby checkup yesterday. Highlights: 1) He didn't pee on a single person, including me. 2) He shot up on the growth chart. Still a bit undersized for weight (not including the adjustments made for being preemie), but took a huge leap in height and head size. Downside: his right eye is turned slightly inward, which I've noticed in pictures as looking a bit "off" but never noticed in looking straight at him. Looks like he may or may not need a visit to the opthomologist in a few months. (OK. My spell checker is going crazy. I've tried five times and still can't seem to spell that word, but neither can my spell checker.)
Anyway. Enough of my own difficulties with spelling.
Here are some pictures of our pediatrician with Big C. (Yes, I'm FINALLY getting around to taking those "first" photos--ha ha--that I meant to do when the poor little fella really WAS new.) For some reason the little guy thinks being unclothed is extremely funny, and thus the doctor was able to get him to laugh on demand.
Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment