Hello, dear blog readers! I don't know about most of you, but I do know that a good few who happen to read this blog regularly are experts when it comes to researching products and finding things online. I'm not a research-savvy person, and I am quite happy to admit this shortcoming. I would just as soon clean the bathroom toilet as try to find something online. (Both me and my toilet are happier in the end, despite the sense of dread at the necessary task.)
Thus, you can imagine my sense of accomplishment today when I went online and found a stain guide by Clorox! I know, I know....Finding a stain remover guide ought to be a no-brainer, right? Maybe for most, but for the Oregon Gregga household, this is a big deal. Everything from lipstick, mud, coffee, ink, wine, and vomit (baby product, that is)....NONE of which have come into contact with our clothes within the last week...Ahem....Moving right along, they even have a section where you can suggest a stain to Dr. Laundry if it's rare and you need an answer. (And you don't want to continue looking around online. Like others of us in good company!)
http://www.clorox.com/clorox-cleaning-and-laundry-advisor/laundry-advisor/removing-stains/
Do any of you other blog readers out there have good tips on laundering things like deoderant stains (not that we have any of those either) and mud, which abounds in this region of the country?
Time to quilt for a couple of hours now that the poor crablet (AKA Big C.) is down for the count. Happy Thursday, dear blog readers!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment