I managed to stay away from the cheese-its this morning after getting home from work, but I wasn't able to say no to the box of mac 'n snack smiling at me from the pantry shelf. Wa wa waaaahhh. I was thinking about it, though, and normally we get dinner around 11:30-1:00 P.M.ish, followed by a very short break at 3:00ish. That's like having lunch and an afternoon snack during the day, so finding that I'm really hungry at 7:30 in the morning is actually a normal time to get hungry. That's how I justify my buddy the Kraft Supercheese Mac 'N Cheese. Who doesn't need a meal at 7:30? And now Mike helps himself to my bowl. Gotta rescue what's left.
I think if I didn't have to work tonight I would probably go to church this morning, but alas. I have to work tonight and I'm falling asleep on the couch right now. When I'm not eating my mac and cheese, that is. I think that's one of the hardest things about working this job is missing church occasionally on Sundays.
Okay, now I really have to rescue my mac and cheese before my sweetie eats what's left. :o)
2 comments:
Aw gee, Ghee only had a bite...
Well now, wait a minute! I think when I looked into the bottom of my bowl, there was one bite left! Aw gee. Maybe Ghee only had one bit and the lizard did mischief to the rest.
Post a Comment