Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Mmmm....Beeeeer....
I am sitting on the couch before going to bed contemplating the simplicities of life and the enjoyment thereof. At this moment, I don't think anything could possibly be enjoyed more than a good beer, fresh produce (for me, it is a tomato eaten fresh with sea salt), and...well, maybe clean sheets wins out. And a piece of dark chocolate. Can't beat those things. Not right now. Well, except for a good loungeable couch. That might win out too. And some Cheeze-its. Or maybe some crackers with Cheese Whiz on top? Mmmm...And maybe....Well, maybe I should just stick to beer and tomatoes. I think I like those best right now. (And no, I haven't even had the beer yet.) And I really like it when people read my blog, too, even when I don't always post something on it. So read on, folks, 'cause this is my second blog today. And now, back to my enjoyment of Sam Adams Octoberfest. Not my favorite beer, but it's a good change from the usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Mmmmmmmmm... Sophia likes Sam Adams....
How bizarre we are. I am growing further and further away from liking beer. It's just too...I dunno, heavy. I vastly prefer wine nowadays. And my wife prefers beer. How unusual.
But hey, I'm not complaining. My wife rocks!
Well I am glad you are enjoying the simple things in life! Sorry to hear the little lizard is gone. Did Ghee do some mischief to the little fellow? I like reading your delivery stories, Pam! I don't usually like beer, but if I were gong to have one it would be a Sam Adams Boston Lager. That I could tolerate - but I mostly like wine. And in the harder liquor dept, I like Bailey's regular or the new hazelnut kind.
No. Ghee did not do mischief to the lizard.
Post a Comment