Thursday, December 10, 2009

Productivity

Hello, dear blog readers! Well, I don't know if any of the rest of you who work full-time feel this way, but with the holidays and all, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed. It's not that there's extra work around the house to be done; it's that there are finals and papers due for Mike and all of that seems to compound the stress. So, last night (despite laying down and trying to sleep), I decided the best course of action would be just to stay up and get stuff done! While my floors are still dirty, I at least managed to clean the bathroom, do the dishes, and the laundry basket is empty for now. Yay! I even managed to upload pictures from the last 8 months onto my computer. (Now I just need to figure out how to put them from I-Photo into Blogger!) Stress well taken-care-of before nodding off to sleep this morning. (Now I just need to find time one of these morning to get groceries, and then I'll really be in good shape.)

As I'm blogging, it occurred to me (again) that it's our anniversary today. Four years (!) gone by so quickly! We'll have to celebrate later; poor Mike has final exams today and tomorrow. Plus, the poor guy discovered a flat tire and changed the whole thing unaided. I was really thankful that I was home and that he could take my car to get there on time, but I'm sure the added stress didn't really help his anxiety. Here's looking forward to having Sunday night off to spend some relaxing time together!

No comments: