Well, dear blog readers, here are the promised photos from the last nine months that I finally figured out how to post! Happy viewing!
This is my dear mother-in-law Jane. She came to visit in October, and we had a great time exploring Crystal Cove State Park!
My happy Prince Charming, who is officially down 102 pounds! (Not in this picture, but as of a few days ago....)
Mike's cousins and I were dining out with the Gregga clans in Chicago in March.
Ok, I wasn't originally going to post the picture prior to this because it looks like I'm sprouting a lion posterior from my head, but we were smiling nicely, so why not? And yes, this is one of the famed lions from Chicago's Art Institute that were captured by one of Norman Rockwell's artworks for the Saturday Evening Post.
One of my favorite city places to be: the old skyline of Michigan Avenue.
The newest addition to the Gregga family when he was only 5 weeks old! Is he too cute or what?
You'll never guess where we took him that day....
That's right! A tasting at the Lynfred Winery, with his parents James and April! It was great seeing family.
And that, dear blog readers, concludes my picture posts for the last several months!



1 comment:
Great pictures Pam! I wish I were back on the beach with you again.
Post a Comment